When is the Philly Cigar Festival?
The event will be held on Sunday, October 29, 2017 from 11:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Where is the Philly Cigar Festival located?
Norco Fire Company Fairgrounds
144 W Schuylkill Rd, Pottstown, PA 19465
How much are tickets and what do they include?
VIP Ticket: $200
When: 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Entry at 11AM – one hour prior to general session
- VIP Parking (please show your VIP ticket to the parking attendant)
- Travel humidor
- Special gift from Montecristo and Romeo y Julieta
- Mingle with Altadis executives representing Montecristo, Romeo y Julieta, H Upmann and Vega Fina
- Cigar 101 – discussion from Montecristo and Romeo y Julieta executives about (punitive) FDA regulations and the effects on the cigar industry. The discussion will also feature the future of Cuban cigars.
- All the benefits of General Admission tickets
Standard Ticket: $150
When: 12:00 – 4:30 PM
- Entry at 12:00pm
- 20 premium cigars ($200 Value)
- Premium Souvenir Glass
- Deals on Quality Premium cigars
- Free food buffet
- Free craft beer
- Raffle prizes
- And plenty of cigar related swag!
Who does the Philly Cigar Festival benefit?
The festival benefits Cigars for Warriors, a charitable organization dedicated to providing premium cigars to active duty US military members serving overseas.
Is there a limit to how much craft beer do I get with my ticket?
No! The admission price includes craft beer.
Will there be food available?
Yes. We will be offering a pig roast the day of the event.
Can I bring in beer, food or other alcoholic beverages?
No. We don’t allow any outside food or beverages.
Do you accept credit cards or checks at the merchandise booths?
Yes. We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & American Express.
Can I bring my children and/or pets?
No one under age 21 will be admitted, so please get a babysitter. Pets are not allowed (except service dogs).
Can someone under age 21 enter the Cigar Festival?
No. This is a 21+ only event – no one under 21 will be admitted. ALL attendees will need to present proper State ID and wear a festival wristband.
Know your limits! All attendees are expected to drink beer and spirits responsibly. Intoxicated guests will be denied entry to the event. Any guest found visibly intoxicated and is causing a disturbance as determined by the event organizers, will be asked to leave without a refund.
Is the Cigar Festival canceled if it rains?
No! This event is tented. In the event of inclement weather, wear boots and pack an umbrella.
We would like to stay the night. What hotels are near the Cigar Festival?
These local hotels are within driving distance to the event:
- Staybridge Suites – 88 Anchor Parkway, Royersford, PA 19468
Is there parking?
Yes. Ample parking is available on site. Please enter off of Hanover Street (follow the signs for parking).
What other transportation options are available?
Every guest should have a plan to get home safely!
- Uber – use this code to save $5 off your ride.
- Pottstown Cab Company – 610-327-1111
- Arrange for a Designated Driver
Will there be tickets for sale at the festival gate?
** This event is very popular. We recommend buying tickets in advance. If tickets remain, they will be sold at the gate.
I bought tickets but cannot attend – can I get a refund?
The Philly Cigar Festival is a “rain or shine” outdoor event. NO REFUNDS WILL BE OFFERED. In the event you cannot attend, post on our Facebook page that you have tickets available.
Can I bring my camera?
Yes, please bring your camera with you! Tripods, monopods and selfie sticks are not allowed. Professional photographers and media outlets should arrange access in advance through our Public Relations department – please contact us for more information.
Are any items prohibited?
The following items are prohibited:
- Children and pets (except service dogs), drugs and drug paraphernalia, weapons of any kind (including guns, knives, explosives, scissors or other sharp implements), skateboards or roller skates, drones, selfie sticks, glassware, tents, portable furniture, fire pits and coolers.
Festival management may reject items at their discretion on a case-by-case basis.
- Bring cash – for food and souvenirs! Some vendors do not accept credit cards.
- How are you getting home? Uber is available, take a taxi, arrange a designated driver, walk or take public transportation.
- Don’t drink on an empty stomach – food is included in the price of your ticket. Eat up!
- Stay hydrated – drinking water in plastic bottles is available for free. Please help yourself!